Wednesday 1 August 2007

Lack of information is a problem right through Leeds United

Posted by Chris:

I concur with Barcharter regarding the inadequate amount of information coming out of Leeds United about the future of the club.

I am checking the website regularly for news. I had never heard of the golden share until I read that Leeds had not yet got it back. The extremely dubious action taken by Ken Bates seemed at first to be a smart move to avoid losing 10 points at the start of the season but the way he overreacted to the action taken by Phil Willis and other local MP's made me worry. The fact that the Football authorities seem to be dragging their feet over returning this golden share makes me very worried.

The pre-season games have so far been poor as far as the team is concerned and I have not found the reassurances from the management team any more convincing than they were last season. The team needs strong leadership and I do not think they are getting it. I make those points from a standpoint of having listened to the commentry of all the pre-season matches on Yorkshire Radio. Not the best commentry in the world in terms of a clear description of what is actually going on during a match.

I actually subscribed to LUTV prior to the pre-season games but have been unable to watch the clips because of a problem with Widows Media Player.

"A problem has occurred in the Digital Rights Management component.
Licence delivery error: Parameter is incorrect "

I emailed LUTV and received the following response:

This problem may have a number of contributory factors. Depending on your system, you may need to try one or more of the following steps in order to fully resolve the issue. After completing each step, check to see if the issue has been resolved.

Step 1: Re-individualize Windows Media Player following the link to Microsoft Security Upgrade page.

I emailed them a further three times pointing out that I had tried this and the button you have to click on in the Microsoft Security Upgrade page does not work. On each occasion they simply sent back the exact same message they sent in the first place.

It seems the lack of information is a problem right through Leeds United at the moment.

No comments: